It’s important for Townsend to hold events for all our clients which not only gives them a night out to enjoy themselves, but also the opportunity to meet other clients. Townsend is thankful to serve as your retirement investment advisor and manage your funds; in turn, our team works hard to make sure you enjoy your overall retirement planning experience with us, which is why we try to offer activities that will suit everyone’s interests and hobbies! Please note that no dollar amount of clients’ planning fees are used towards any of these special events. All client fees will remain the same, regardless of whether we hold special events or not.
Client Educational Presentations
- September 28th | 6:00 P.M. Medicare Presentation at Denver Aquarium
- October 26th | 6:00 P.M. Motivational Talk at Denver Aquarium
- November 2nd | 6:00 P.M. Retirement Presentation at Denver Aquarium
- September 12th | 2:00 P.M. Sew & Sews Meeting
- September 15th | 11:00 A.M. Beesley Bike Build
- *This is limited to 50 clients and will fill up fast!
- September 16th | Screaming Eagles Day-Ride
- September 17th | 9:00 A.M. Triggers Club Meeting at CO Clays
- September 21st | Rollin Oldies Camping Trip
- September 30th | 12:30 P.M. Adventure Club Fall Colors Train Ride in Georgetown, CO
Townsend Client Clubs
Please use the links below to access the various Townsend club pages: